For our office in Enschede, the Netherlands, we are looking for a team leader for team France. As a team leader for team France (inside sales), you are the go to person. It’s your job to make sure that your team delivers seamless support to both our customers and our representatives in the field.
You are experienced in B2B customer contact and have a commercial drive and/or background. You are able to bring structure and deal with challenges head-on, whilst respecting and developing international relationships within the company.
Your team members are fluent in French and English, therefor it is sufficient if your French and English are excellent (verbally and in writing).
As team France is very independent and does not need a team leader who is constantly watching every move every minute of the day, your job activities also consists of commercial administrative tasks for team Export. You have a lot of contact with customers, distributors, agents and our office in Denmark, which of course also includes the necessary sociability. You will have various administrative activities such as correspondence, invoicing, drawing up offers, CRM handling, taking, entering and confirming customer orders. In short Sales support in a commercial way.
It's a match when:
In addition, to perform this specific job, you bring the following with you:
- Minimum MBO+ work and thinking level;
- Excellent command of the English and French language verbal and written, Spanish is a plus;
- A proactive attitude, supported by commercial persuasiveness, analytical mindset and customer friendliness;
- Sense of commerce;
- Service-oriented attitude, team spirit, a real go-getter;
- Able to work accurately and independently;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Extensive experience with MS Office and possibly AFAS.
What do you get in return?
Besides the freedom you get to develop and grow, a lot of smart and fun colleagues, a staff party twice a year, free fresh fruit and staff discounts on all our great products, we also offer you the following;
- A salary, matching your education and experience;
- A good pension plan;
- Opportunities for further professionalization and development;
- A nice versatile position in a solid and growing international company.
Are you enthusiastic?
Are you ready for a varied and dynamic job? Do you feel at home in an organization with short lines where initiative and ideas are always welcome? Then we look forward to see your application (resume + cover letter) at HR@esschertdesign.nl addressed to HR.