Do you want to work in a commercial office for an international trading company? Then this position could be great for you.
As a motivated French-speaking professional, you will work in team France's Customer Services department. You will process incoming orders, as well as prepare and review quotations. By providing customers with information, purchasing advice, and delivery times, you will try to improve customer satisfaction and support the field service. There is plenty of room for your own initiative in this position.
- Inform customers proactively about relevant information (e.g. news, tips, purchasing advice, delivery times);
- Entering incoming orders (in the ERP system);
- Preparing, issuing, following up and closing quotations;
- Supporting your colleagues in the field to provide optimal customer service;
- Answering customer questions regarding orders and products.
If you are the new Sales Inside Sales Team France at Esschert Design we are looking for, we believe It’s important that you...
- are fluent in both spoken and written French;
- Have an MBO+ or HBO working and thinking level, as well as a good dose of commercial ability;
- At least two years of work experience;
- Strong command of an ERP package (Afas), as well as knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office.
- You are results-driven and customer-focused;
- Communicative skills;
- Analytical and accurate;
- Proactive, flexible and an involved team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
You will be working at Esschert Design at Team France. This department uses a shared office space. This ensures that communication lines between colleagues and other teams are kept short. Aside from working hard with tight deadlines, the office has an informal and friendly atmosphere.
What do we offer you?
We provide you the freedom to develop and grow, as well as a lot of smart and fun colleagues, a staff party twice a year, free lunch, free fresh fruit, and staff discounts on all of our great products. We also offer you the following;
- A salary commensurate with your education and experience;
- A good pension plan;
- Possibilities for additional professionalisation and development;- A nice versatile position in a solid and growing international company.
Are you ready for a position that will be varied and dynamic? Then please send your application, including a CV and a motivation letter. Please send your application to our HR department at email@example.com
Would you like to know more about us?
Esschert Design is who we are. We're a family business. This is reflected not only in our origins, but also in our social involvement, short lines within the company, and the passion for our profession. Partly because of this passion, we grow fast and change quickly. In practise, this means that there are no predetermined paths. Continuous joint improvement is important to us, as is ownership and a sense of responsibility. Not everyone has green thumbs, but having a strong sense of action is essential. We work together to ensure that people can enjoy the outdoors, both in the garden and in nature.
Esschert Design in a Nutshell:
- Designer and wholesaler of exclusive garden and nature-related products;
- Global sales in more than 65 countries;
- Customers ranging from small boutiques to large international retailers (business-to-business);
- We have over 150 employees and are growing...will you be our next colleague?