Friday, April 30, 2021
On this Fire Friday, nothing beats the traditional preparation of food above the fire. Let your customers create a perfectly cooked dish with the right mix & match of practical accessories, fuels and firestarters for in and on the barbecue.
1. Grilling and smoking on the barbecue or above the firebowl
A good basis for a delicious grilled or smoked dish starts with a good barbecue. But did you know that you can also turn a fire bowl or patio heater into a barbecue in no time?
2. Practical accessories for grilling and smoking
Don't feel like holding meat, fish or vegetables on a skewer or fork yourself? Or would you rather stay and chat with friends or family while preparing food? These accessories are practical to have and make barbecuing just a little bit easier.
The BBQ grid for roasting food is easy to place on a fire bowl and has 4 pegs for a stable position. But the two newcomers that you will soon find in the new autumn/winter catalogue 2021, are the BBQ Smoking Box(FF488) and the Salmon Smoking Board(FF489)! Handy for the traditional preparation of dishes with smoke.
- With the BBQ Smoke Box your customer adds a unique flavour to his food. The set consists of a cast iron smoker and a bag of wood chips, packed together in a handy gift box.
- For fish lovers! Your customer will also be able to easily smoke and cook the perfect salmon on a fire bowl or barbecue with the salmon smoking board. This salmon smoking board is made of untreated cedar wood and fitted with stainless steel clamps. The holder can easily be tilted closer to or further away from the fire. *Expected to be available from mid-June.
3. Fuels for long dinners
The BBQ beech wood is specially developed for use in the BBQ. The fire that comes from the handy size of the logs (20cm long and 4cm thick) gives meat, fish, chicken and vegetables a neutral smoky flavour. And because the wood burns longer and more evenly than our other oven-dried wood, the fire of this wood is ideal for preparing salmon, but also for grilling other dishes throughout the evening. Or of course to enjoy a delicious fire after the meal.
The barbecue Smoker with the beech chips (soaked in water) is more convenient when placed on briquettes or charcoal. This way, the smoke box will smoulder after a while and smoke will come out for a unique taste experience of the dishes. The wood briquettes burn for 2 hours and give off an even heat of 26.5MJ/kg, the charcoals burn for 3 hours and have a heat of 29.5MJ/kg.
4. Safe and quick lighting with fire starters
And then, the barbecue can finally be lit! Of course, you don't do it just like that, but with safe and quick igniting fire starters. Our fire starters, soaked in vegetable wax, are safe and quick to light. The wood wool firestarters are also odourless and smokeless and therefore do not give off any strange taste to the dish on the barbecue.