Wednesday, November 17, 2021
In the run-up to our new spring/summer catalogue for 2022, we would like to surprise you with information about new products, even before the catalogue is out! The Best for Birds collection, according to us, and hopefully also according to you, can never have enough great articles. Therefore, this week you will again get a sneak peek of a beautiful, but above all practical extension (of 9 new items) to this, and the sub-collection Wild on Wildlife.
OK, we'll admit it: there aren't just nine products, but nine entire sets for birds and insects! This greatly simplifies the decision-making process. Your customer does not have to figure out which bird (or insect) requires which item because we have already assembled it all! Of course, there are also sets that provide a variety of birds or insects the appropriate food and habitat all at once. What makes the sets so useful? We'd like to sum it up for you.
Your buyer will appreciate the following:
- The product sets are packaged in a full-color gift box with instructions.
- Because of the box's design, your customer can easily and quickly recognize which bird or insect the contents are suitable for.
- The sets make it easier (and less stressful) for your customer to make a decision; the all-in-one concept encourages larger purchases.
- The products in this arrangement make it easy for your customer to create a complete habitat for birds or insects in the garden. Everything from food and feeding systems to housing and shelter is included.
Why it's useful in your store:
- The items combined in a gift box are suitable for selling as a gift.
- With these kits, you always have everything for a specific animal or group of animals in stock.
- The box of products is easy to store and carry due to its light weight and convenient size. Place them on a pallet in the aisle, for example, and make a nice promotion out of it.
- The sets are especially suitable for online shipment because the products are already packaged in a ready-made box and can be quickly shipped.
A selection from the various bird packages:
Complete feeder kit
Complete wild birds kit
Complete Robin kit
The various insect packages:
Complete bee kit
Complete butterfly kit
Complete insects kit
* Images and dimensions of Sneak Peek products can differ from the final product. Sneak Peek products are usually not yet available for immediate delivery. These sets are expected in early 2022. Please ask your account manager for the expected delivery period.