Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Bonsai is the traditional Japanese art form focused on growing miniature trees in pots. In our spring and summer catalogue 2023, you will find various Bonsai bowls, Bonsai coasters, a drainage set, potting soil, bonsai rope, a Bonsai hook and various Bonsai scissors.
Everything for the maintenance of a Bonsai
Bonsai means "potted tree". Typically, a Bonsai is a single tree in a bowl. Bonsai allows you to recreate an ancient tree in miniature as it grows in nature. A properly cared-for bonsai can live for decades in the same pot.
Tools to shape a Bonsai
A Bonsai does not acquire an aged appearance on its own. This is accomplished by shaping the tree in various ways. This is accomplished by using various tools to prune the Bonsai trees. These tools can be found in our new catalogue! The new catalogue also includes three classic Bonsai trays with matching coasters in sizes S, M, and L, in addition to the tools. Draining net, potting soil, and Bonsai rope are all part of the extensive Bonsai line.
1. Place the Bonsai bowl on the tray and lay the drainage net in the bowl.
2. Make sure the bottom of the bowl is covered with the drainage net.
3. Fill the dish with Bonsai potting soil
4. Place the Bonsai in the tray
5. Loosen the roots with the special root hook
6. Top up with potting soil
7. Secure the little tree
8. And done! Enjoy your bonsai and don't forget to take good care of it.
*Images and dimensions of Sneak Peek items may differ from the final product. Sneak Peek products will be introduced in the spring & summer 2023 catalogue. Please ask for the expected delivery time.