Friday, January 29, 2021
Esschert Design introduces new Alder wood nesting boxes and insect hotels (for bees, butterflies and ladybugs) of 15-18 mm in full color gift box. Super nice to give and to get. These various high quality nesting boxes are a real addition to the outdoor animal assortment on the (digital) store floor.
These nesting boxes were developed for the wren, great tit, blue tit and robin. The nesting boxes are used for nesting but are also functional as living accommodation. Besides these birds, like the ones mentioned above, other birds can also use these modern wooden bird houses (depending on the diameter of the nest box).The nesting boxes have a roughened inside and grooves on the outside that allow the young birds to climb out of the nest easily. The thick walls provide perfect isolation and the construction of these nesting boxes ensures that water nuisance is prevented. In addition to being supplied in a full colour gift box, the nesting boxes are also unique and distinctive due to:
- 18mm thick walls that provide perfect isolation
- A sloping roof makes it easy for water to drain away
- The overhanging roof protects against wind and rain
- The front is hinged for easy cleaning
- Ventilation holes prevent overheating
- Roughened inner surface and grooves in the front make it easy for the young birds to climb out of the hive
- Sidewalls enclose the floor to prevent water entry
- These nesting boxes are made from Alder wood and produced in Europe
Welcome bees, butterflies and ladybugs to these new homes! These useful little creatures play an important role in the natural cycle. Bees and butterflies pollinate flowers, and ladybugs and their larvae help control aphids. As more and more insect species struggle to find a place to nest, live and hibernate, hanging insect hotels can help them.
- 15mm thick walls which provide perfect insulation
- A Sloping roof allows water to drain away easily
- The overhanging roof protects from wind and rain
- Four drainage holes in the bottom of the butterfly hive and ladybug hive
- The bee house is delivered including cleaning brush
- The houses are made of Alder wood and produced in Europe
For your store!
A shelf plan is available for the bird and insect houses in gift box. A corresponding shelf card (PI347(XL)) can be ordered with it. In this way you will soon be presenting the new line easily and quickly on your physical store floor.