Monday, May 3, 2021
The women of the house are perhaps already more occupied with Father's Day than with the upcoming Mother's Day! There is a considerable product shortage, long delivery times at most web shops and empty shelves in the shops are now more the rule than the exception. That is why we advise you to make your range Father's Day-proof now. We would like to list our top 13 items for Father's Day for you. The articles are currently in stock, but please note that when you snooze you lose.
1. BBQ apron leather
A leather BBQ apron is a must for every tough BBQ dad. Made of real leather. With sturdy handles and sturdy seams across the apron. In an authentic brown colour.
2. Cast-iron pizza griddle
Make pizzas outdoors with this three-legged pizza griddle. The pizza baking tray can be used in a fire pit, on a fire ring or over an open fire. The legs are removable, making it easy to store and set up.
3. Collapsible BBQ tools
Cooking outside over the fire is an experience, an adventure. For the adventurous dads! Prepare the most delicious barbecue dishes with this 4-in-1 collapsible barbecue tool, consisting of spatula, fork and knife. And for thirsty dads, this spatula even includes a handy bottle opener. Win-win!
4. Magnesium Firestarters
For the real adventurer and boyscout dad. This magnesium fire starter is packed in a gift box. Want to light a fire in all weathers and at any altitude? Then this firestarter is a real musthave. It can be used more than 2,000 times, ignites all combustible materials and also works in wet weather. Please note: Available from mid-May. You snooze you loose.
5. Bat box
6. Barometer / thunder glass in gift boxOne of our Father's Day Bestsellers for years. For the sweetest dads and granddads. What kind of weather will it be today? Thanks to the thunder glass you can see if the weather is going to change. The thunder glass is one of the first water barometers. When the air pressure is high (good weather), the liquid in the spout is pressed down and when the air pressure is low (bad weather), the liquid in the spout rises. When a thunderstorm is approaching, the liquid can drip from the spout and is then collected in the catch basin.
7. Doorstop leather
For use as a doorstop or as a weight for a workout at home... the choice is his!
8. French bulldog; just (not) real
For those who like their dogs but do not want to walk them. This sturdy French bulldog made of polyresin cannot be distinguished from the real thing. It's a man's best friend.
9. Stoere terraskachel 2-in-1 in betonlook
This sturdy ceramic terrace heater in a concrete look comes in a box with a full-colour sticker. It can be used as a stove and as a bbq. Besides the grid, the pin is also included. Don’t burn!
10. Don’t burn!
Nobody wants to see their daddy or husband burn their hands, and the wife would rather not see grease stains on the tiles everywhere either. That is why our BBQ glove and BBQ mat should definitely get a place in our bestseller list for Father's Day.
11. Don’t mess around!
For all the dads who literally come home with mud on their boots and for the partners who don't like a mess around the house; these sturdy galvanised shoe scrapers in S and L format. A nice extra for you: they are now on sale!
12. Bottle openers for every mancaveThese bottle openers are easy to hang up anywhere by simply inserting a few screws. So whether it's on the side of a wooden table or in that mancave; Dad will surely have a place for them (or make them).
13. Hidden helpers!For the dads who secretly get very thirsty after (obligatory?) gardening: our planting tool with integrated bottle opener.