In our Best for Birds and Wild on Wildlife collections you will find various types of food to attract birds and animals to the consumer's garden. Help birds and garden animals hibernate or support them throughout the year with a varied range of foods. By providing the right food, you and your customer contribute to maintaining the regression of protected species such as the house sparrow. Garden animals also often provide natural pest control or a beautiful show in the garden.
From now on you can choose between 3 types of food within the collection; basic, premium and fun items, so you can easily decide which food is suitable for your assortment.
*This selection of products will be available from the beginning of September 2020, but can already be ordered now.
A responsible range of food
- 100% natural composition
- Free from toxics
- A complete range for the most common European garden birds, butterflies and other wildlife such as squirrels and hedgehogs.
- Suitable for all seasons
- Wide choice from basic, premium and fun variants
In the basic range you will find bird food especially for the winter. It is a fun and standard product line with a simplified packaging. It is a specific assortment for a wide group of retailers, because the products can easily be sold to a wide audience. These basic products are all bestsellers and cheap to purchase.
In a nutshell:
- Budget line
- Aimed at birds
- Especially suitable for winter
- Simple packaging
- Suitable for any type of shop
About the products
You are probably already familiar with most of the articles in this product line. In addition to the popular products, such as suet balls, peanuts and seed mixes, this feed line also contains a number of artistic feed products. For example, you can quickly add a unique product to your feeding assortment with a coconut or pine cone. Besides, the suet block from this range can be perfectly combined with our beautiful new suet block holders: FB524, FB486 or the FB292.
A nice shelf solution
This line was developed out of our desire to produce as sustainably as possible. The packaging is therefore a wider and environmentally friendly variant of the basic feed line. Premium also stands for the ease of use for you as a customer and for the consumer. You can easily stack because of the handy size of the packaging for example. Also the customer will spill less with the handy spout. You can fill a feeding system with the seed mixes more easily this way. Furthermore, the feed from our premium feed line can be fed all year round.
Advantages of the packaging
- Made of a recyclable cardboard box
- Equipped with a modern and sleek design from water-based ink
- A biobased plastic window to see what's in the packaging
- Equipped with handy spout
- Optimized and stackable format for the shelves
A QR code with direct access to product information, photos and videos for your customer
Advantages compared to the Basic range
- Free of plastic nets
- Improved composition
- High quality seed mixtures
- Contains more calories and is more energetic
- The hedgehog feed is composed by a hedgehog expert
- Suitable for all seasons
What's in the premium product line?
- 21 new products with improved composition and/or new packaging
- 17 feeding articles for birds, one of which is suitable for both the bird and the hedgehog
- 5 food items for garden animals
- 35 suet balls and a suet ballholder together in one XL packaging
Our jars of peanut butter have also been renewed. These have a more environmentally friendly packaging and better preservation of quality due to the added seal. By the way, did you know that you can also buy the peanut butter jars including their holder?
A nice shelfsolution
This feed line for birds is really pampering for the birds. Products which are fun to have but even more fun to give as present. The fun articles are often compressed and put together in a funny way. So there is the petit four and the bird cappuccino for example, but now birds can really party with their own bird suet cake. The bird cappuccino is healthy (free of added salts), nutritious and fits conveniently in the peanut butter houses.
Or sell bird food in a fancy wine bottle. Did you know that there will also be an empty wine bottle available in combination with a wine bottle holder feed stand soon? Sell some of our seed mixes with it and you can offer a nice do-it-yourself gift item!
In a nutshell:
- Funny shaped/compressed bird food
- Healthy bird snacks
- Ideal as a gift item
- Mostly for one-time-only use
- Packaging with a twist